How do all these people come here and find things to love about India and why can’t I find anything? In a huge city, why can’t I find what I’m looking for? Am I stubbornly resistant to change? Am I afraid? I’ve been here a year and a half and have not found a place that feels right, any friends, I only refer to Chennai as “home” when we’re somewhere else in India or Africa. Is it possible to be rejected by an entire country? And if so, what does that say about me?
Stuff I like (all)
- “When you’re twenty-one, life is a roadmap. It’s only when you get to be twenty-five or so that you begin to suspect that you’ve been looking at the...”
Tea is a blessing on earth. It’s like a remedy for ANY ailment- mental, physical or spiritual.
Got gas? Drink tea.
Got a headache? Drink tea.
- heartbrokensammy said:Is this a good way to point out that a character is not white without being super obvious; "The white snow provides a high contrast against her russet skin." ?
It’s not that I don’t want people to notice, but I want to describe characters without just putting their description out there. I wanted a good...
- I don't read fictional books about cancer
I read my sister’s keeper in high school and pretty much lost it over how unrealistic it was. I’ve read...
- You are stronger than you realise.
- You are crueller than you realise.
- The smallest words will break your heart.
- You will change. You’re not the...
My school principal just called me, asking if I want to design the poster for our graduation art exhibition!
She said me and my work were the...